Saturday, December 11, 2010

Super, Super Student (Sample Week)



2-4-6-8
We think you are really great!
Who are you?
Take a peek....

We hope you enjoy your week!
Congratulations Jericho!
You're a superstudent!


This week, Jericho is our special Superstudent, serving as a sample of what is expected during your child's Superstudent week.  I hope you find this to be a wonderful experience!

**Please leave a positive comment about our class mascot, Jericho!**
Comments should be posted no later than Friday of each students' Superstudent week.  For Jericho, comments will be made available until Friday, December 17.

Directions on how to leave a comment: 
  1. Click "Comment" at the bottom of this post
  2. Type in the text box your message of encouraging words honoring the Superstudent.
  3. "Comment as" box click "Name/URL" and type your child's first name.  First names only.  Family members are encouraged to leave comments for their children too!
  4. Click "Post Comment".  This website server usually asks for "Word verification" which will ask you to copy a specific code.  Type the exact code that you see and click "Post Comment" again.  Your comment will not be posted right away, as I have set privacy to comments.  This means that in order for your comment to be viewed by the public, I must confirm it first, so if you do not see your post instantly, that is why.  An example of why this is done is to protect your child's privacy: such as if someone were to accidentally type another child's last name.

1 comment:

  1. Dear Jericho,

    You are a Superstudent! I hope you enjoy your special week. I am so glad that you are a part of our class.

    Love,
    Miss Platt

    ReplyDelete