Dear Sarah,Congratulations, you are a Superstudent! You are such a terrific friend and always so helpful. I hope you enjoy your special week, Superstudent.Love, Miss Platt
Dear Sarah,I like to play in the kitchen, pick flowers and play in the playground with you. I like your pretty hair-do. Your friend, Sienna
Dear Sarah,I love you. Sarah is a special, special, special girl. You always play with me and we play nicely.Love,Jillian
Congrats on being the first Super Student of the class. I hope you are enjoying this week. Thanks for hugging me today.Kira
Dear Sarah,Your nails are very pretty. I'm glad you are my friend. Let's have a playdate soon!Love,Julia
Dear Sarah,
ReplyDeleteCongratulations, you are a Superstudent! You are such a terrific friend and always so helpful. I hope you enjoy your special week, Superstudent.
Love,
Miss Platt
Dear Sarah,
ReplyDeleteI like to play in the kitchen, pick flowers and play in the playground with you. I like your pretty hair-do.
Your friend,
Sienna
Dear Sarah,
ReplyDeleteI love you. Sarah is a special, special, special girl. You always play with me and we play nicely.
Love,
Jillian
Congrats on being the first Super Student of the class. I hope you are enjoying this week. Thanks for hugging me today.
ReplyDeleteKira
Dear Sarah,
ReplyDeleteYour nails are very pretty. I'm glad you are my friend. Let's have a playdate soon!
Love,
Julia