Congratulations, you are a Superstudent! I love when you participate and share fun and exciting things with your friends. You are such a good big brother, always looking after your sister at school. I hope you enjoy your special week, Superstudent.
I am always very happy to play with you.You are so funny and nice to all.Its always fun to be around.I like you little sister as well a lot, she is so cute.
Hi Hunter, Congrats on being Superstudent of the week. Thanks for letting me play superheroes with you in the gym. I also like when we play blocks together. Your poster is beautiful. See you tomorrow. Kira
Dear Hunter,
ReplyDeleteCongratulations, you are a Superstudent! I love when you participate and share fun and exciting things with your friends. You are such a good big brother, always looking after your sister at school. I hope you enjoy your special week, Superstudent.
Love,
Miss Platt
Hello Hunter,
ReplyDeleteI am always very happy to play with you.You are so funny and nice to all.Its always fun to be around.I like you little sister as well a lot, she is so cute.
Isis
Hi Hunter,
ReplyDeleteCongrats on being Superstudent of the week. Thanks for letting me play superheroes with you in the gym. I also like when we play blocks together. Your poster is beautiful. See you tomorrow.
Kira
Dear Hunter,
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you joined our school this year. I hope you enjoy your special week.
Your friend,
Julia
Dear Hunter,
ReplyDeleteI like playing Blocks and Horses with you. Have a great superstudent week!
Your friend,
Sienna
Dear Hunter,
ReplyDeleteYou are my best friend. I like to play with you. Have a good superstudent week.
Love,
Jillian