Congratulations, you are a Superstudent! I am so proud of your for always thinking of others. You are such a sweet girl! I hope you enjoy your special week, Superstudent.
Dear Kira, When you were born, we saw a bright future. Thank you for choosing us to be your parents. You always look out for your loved ones first. We wish you a happy life full of pony rides, manicures and eating sushi and lobster. You will always be the big princess of the house. Love, Mommy & Daddy
I like to play princess and house with you and I like going to dance with you. You have beautiful hair and you dress very pretty. I hope you have a great Super Student week.
Dear Kira,
ReplyDeleteCongratulations, you are a Superstudent! I am so proud of your for always thinking of others. You are such a sweet girl! I hope you enjoy your special week, Superstudent.
Love,
Miss Platt
Dear Kira,
ReplyDeleteYou are my best friend and I love you. I had a great time on our playdate at Bounce U and at my house. Enjoy your Superstudent week!
Love,
Julia
Dear Kira,
ReplyDeleteWhen you were born, we saw a bright future. Thank you for choosing us to be your parents. You always look out for your loved ones first. We wish you a happy life full of pony rides, manicures and eating sushi and lobster. You will always be the big princess of the house.
Love,
Mommy & Daddy
Dear Kira,
ReplyDeleteYou are a super friend. I want to have a play date. Your nails your pretty.
Love,
Jillian
Dear Kira:
ReplyDeleteI like to play princess and house with you and I like going to dance with you. You have beautiful hair and you dress very pretty. I hope you have a great Super Student week.
Love,
Sienna
Dear Kirs,
ReplyDeleteI love playing teenage mutant ninja turtles with you and hope we can have a playdate very soon. hope you had a great super student week.
Love,
Andrew
Dear Kira,
ReplyDeleteI like you so much and you are so nice friend. I always like to play with you, I like your nails too.
Isis