Dear Michael,Congratulations, you are a Superstudent! You have so much excitement for school and for learning. You are a great counter and reader! I hope you enjoy your special week, Superstudent.Love,Miss Platt
Dear Michael,Enjoy your Superstudent week. I hope its fun!Your friend,Julia
Dear Michael,I like to play paper mario with you. You are a good friend. Hope you enjoy your superstudent week!Love,Andrew
Dear Michael,You are handsome. You are my best friend. I like when you play with me in the gym. Have a great superstudent week. Love,Jillian
Dear Michael,
ReplyDeleteCongratulations, you are a Superstudent! You have so much excitement for school and for learning. You are a great counter and reader! I hope you enjoy your special week, Superstudent.
Love,
Miss Platt
Dear Michael,
ReplyDeleteEnjoy your Superstudent week. I hope its fun!
Your friend,
Julia
Dear Michael,
ReplyDeleteI like to play paper mario with you. You are a good friend. Hope you enjoy your superstudent week!
Love,
Andrew
Dear Michael,
ReplyDeleteYou are handsome. You are my best friend. I like when you play with me in the gym. Have a great superstudent week.
Love,
Jillian