Dear Farrah,Congratulations, you are a Superstudent! I love watching you play with your friends and performing such creative songs. I am so proud of you for knowing all your letter sounds too! I hope you enjoy your special week, Superstudent.Love,Miss Platt
Dear Farrah,I think you are very pretty. I hope you have a nice Superstudent week.Love,Julia
Dear Farah,I hope you have a beautiful Superstudent week. I love to play princesses with you.Love, Sienna
Dear Farrah,I like playing with you! You are my friend. I hope you like being the superstudent.Love,Jillian
Hi Farrah:You always dress so nice, I like how you share your toys, markers with me, thanks. You are a cool girl...Love Isis..
Dear Farrah,I like being your friend and hope you can come over my house soon. Hope you had a great super student week!Love,Andrew
Dear Farrah,
ReplyDeleteCongratulations, you are a Superstudent! I love watching you play with your friends and performing such creative songs. I am so proud of you for knowing all your letter sounds too! I hope you enjoy your special week, Superstudent.
Love,
Miss Platt
Dear Farrah,
ReplyDeleteI think you are very pretty. I hope you have a nice Superstudent week.
Love,
Julia
Dear Farah,
ReplyDeleteI hope you have a beautiful Superstudent week. I love to play princesses with you.
Love,
Sienna
Dear Farrah,
ReplyDeleteI like playing with you! You are my friend. I hope you like being the superstudent.
Love,
Jillian
Hi Farrah:
ReplyDeleteYou always dress so nice, I like how you share your toys, markers with me, thanks. You are a cool girl...
Love Isis..
Dear Farrah,
ReplyDeleteI like being your friend and hope you can come over my house soon. Hope you had a great super student week!
Love,
Andrew