Congratulations, you are a Superstudent! I love listening to the stories that you share. You are very creative. Everybody loves your taste in music, movies, and TV Shows! I hope you enjoy your special week, Superstudent.
Words can not begin to describe how proud of you we are. We hope you enjoyed your Superstudent week at school. We love you through and through, yesterday, today and tomorrow too! All our love, Mommy & Daddy
Not only are you a Superstudent but you are a super super Grandson! You are such a joy to be with and we love your incredible imagination. Enjoy your Superstudent week. We love you so very much.
Dear Andrew: I am not surprised at your great achievement. I always knew that you were very very intelligent and would accomplish whatever you set your mind to do. You have a big place in my heart. Enjoy the moment and know that you have all my love. Your Nana.
Dear Andrew: I am so proud of you. You have so many wonderful talents. I love to hear your stories and to watch you create your fabulous plays. But most of all you have a huge caring heart. Thank you for letting me babysit for you and for teaching me how to play video games. It is a joy to watch you grow. Love Aunt Ro
You are always welcome to sleepover at my house anytime. Thank you for reading that wonderful book to me. I can’t wait to go sailing with you this Summer. I love you very much.
Dear Andrew,
ReplyDeleteCongratulations, you are a Superstudent! I love listening to the stories that you share. You are very creative. Everybody loves your taste in music, movies, and TV Shows! I hope you enjoy your special week, Superstudent.
Love,
Miss Platt
Dear Andrew,
ReplyDeleteI like to play Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles with you. Have a happy Superstudent week!
Your friend,
Sienna
Dear Andrew,
ReplyDeleteYou are a good friend. I like playing with you, especially Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. Let's have a playdate soon.
Love,
Julia
Dear Andrew,
ReplyDeleteI like playing with you in the gym. I want a play date with you. Have a fun superstudent week!!
Love,
Jillian
Dear Andrew,
ReplyDeleteI like playing Toy Story with you. Have a great Superstudent week.
Your friend,
Kira
Dear Andrew,
ReplyDeleteWords can not begin to describe how proud of you we are. We hope you enjoyed your Superstudent week at school. We love you through and through, yesterday, today and tomorrow too!
All our love,
Mommy & Daddy
Dear Andrew,
ReplyDeleteNot only are you a Superstudent but you are a super super Grandson! You are such a joy to be with and we love your incredible imagination. Enjoy your Superstudent week. We love you so very much.
All our love,
Grandma and Grandpa
Dear Andrew,
ReplyDeleteI am so proud of you for being the Superstudent! I can't wait to hear how your week was. I hope you are enjoying your week as the Superstudent.
Love,
Aunt Christine
Dear Andrew,
ReplyDeleteWay to go on being the Superstudent! Have a fun week.
Love, Uncle Matt
Dear Andrew,
ReplyDeleteyou are very nice, and I like to play with you. I enjoyed your superstudent week. Thanks
Dear Andrew:
ReplyDeleteI am not surprised at your great achievement. I always knew that you were very very intelligent and would accomplish whatever you set your mind to do. You have a big place in my heart. Enjoy the moment and know that you have all my love. Your Nana.
Dear Andrew:
ReplyDeleteI am so proud of you. You have so many wonderful talents. I love to hear your stories and to watch you create your fabulous plays. But most of all you have a huge caring heart. Thank you for letting me babysit for you and for teaching me how to play video games. It is a joy to watch you grow. Love Aunt Ro
Dearest Andrew.
ReplyDeleteYou are always welcome to sleepover at my house anytime. Thank you for reading that wonderful book to me. I can’t wait to go sailing with you this Summer. I love you very much.