Friday, January 7, 2011

Superstudent 1/10-1/14

2-4-6-8!
You are awesome, you are great!
You are kind, You are sweet!
And your friendship can't be beat!

Congratulations Aaron - You are a Superstudent!











5 comments:

  1. Dear Aaron,

    Congratulations, you are a Superstudent! You are the best singer I know. With your rhythm and beat, its no wonder your math skills are so great! I hope you enjoy your special week, Superstudent.

    Love,
    Miss Platt

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Aaron,

    I like the way you dress. You look really cool. You are my friend and you are really nice.

    Love,

    Julia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Aaron,

    You are my best friend. I want to play with you and have a play date with you!!

    Love,
    Jillian

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Aaron:

    I hope you feel better. You are very cool.

    Love,

    Sienna

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Aaron,

    Sorry you were sick but i'm glad you feel better so now we can play again. You are my best friend and I like when we hangout after school. See you soon.

    Love,
    Andrew

    ReplyDelete