Congratulations, you are a Superstudent! I know you have been counting down the days and I can't wait to celebrate with you. I am so proud of you for always being such a good friend to everyone at JJC. I hope you enjoy your special week, Superstudent.
Dear Julia, We heard that you're a "SUPERSTUDENT" this week. You know, that's no surprise to us, because we think you're SUPER and SPECIAL all the time.
We have been together since Mommy & Me class. I love going to camp and dance with you. You have always been a great friend and we wear the same clothes sometimes. Love you. P.S. Sammy & Lily love you too.....
Julia...We know you are the BEST!!! We are sooooooo proud of you....Always be at the top ofyour class.....You are alays at the top of our hearts....we love you and miss you.....Love and hugs and kisses....Grandma and Grandpa (JOSE)
Dear Julia, I can't wait to have another playdate. It was so much the last time I came over. It's so cool that you have scooby doo toys like me. See you in school. Love, Andrew
Dear Julia,
ReplyDeleteCongratulations, you are a Superstudent! I know you have been counting down the days and I can't wait to celebrate with you. I am so proud of you for always being such a good friend to everyone at JJC. I hope you enjoy your special week, Superstudent.
Love,
Miss Platt
Dear Julia,
ReplyDeleteI wish you could come to my house. I love you because you always play with me. I love what you wear. When you wear a dress you look very beautiful.
Love,
Jillian
Dear Julia,
ReplyDeleteWe heard that you're a "SUPERSTUDENT" this week. You know, that's no surprise to us, because we think you're SUPER and SPECIAL all the time.
Love,
Grandma and Grandpa
Enjoy your special week, Julia! We're so proud of you and you'll always be our Superstudent!! We love you to Mars and back.
ReplyDeleteLove,
Mommy and Daddy
Dear Julia,
ReplyDeleteI hope you have a happy Superstudent Day. I like to play dress up, princess and lost kittens with you.
Love,
Sienna
We have been together since Mommy & Me class. I love going to camp and dance with you. You have always been a great friend and we wear the same clothes sometimes. Love you.
ReplyDeleteP.S. Sammy & Lily love you too.....
Julia...We know you are the BEST!!! We are sooooooo proud of you....Always be at the top ofyour class.....You are alays at the top of our hearts....we love you and miss you.....Love and hugs and kisses....Grandma and Grandpa (JOSE)
ReplyDeleteDear Julia,
ReplyDeleteI can't wait to have another playdate. It was so much the last time I came over. It's so cool that you have scooby doo toys like me. See you in school.
Love,
Andrew