Congratulations, you are a Superstudent! You are a terrific teacher's helper. I am so proud of you for always being a leader! I hope you enjoy your special week, Superstudent.
I had a great time on our playdate on Friday. You are a good friend and I really like you. I hope you have a great week. I can't wait to have another playdate with you!
You are the best sister. Your poster is great. I am happy we did it together. I always love to do gymnastics with you. You have the cutest smile. I love being around you. You are the funniest sister ever!
We love you so much!! You are a SUPER STUDENT and a SUPER DAUGHTER!! We love watching you learn, dance, swim, and do gymnastics. You make us proud every day!! You are a sweet and loving sister and friend. Have the best week as the Super Student!!!
I love you soooooooooo much!!! You are always kind, caring, helpful, respectful and responsible!!! You are GREAT at ALL of the sports that you play including... swimming, gymnastics, soccer,tennis and dance! You are AMAZING at puzzles, board games, handball and being nice! You are an awesome friend and sister! Oh and you are also GREAT at being my little monster girl!!!!!!!
Nanny Terri and Poppy Neal, We are so lucky to have such fabulous grandaugters. We love you soooo much and think you are amazing at everything you do. Sometimes we forget you are 4, and think you are older. You are fun to be with. You tell great funny, true life stories. We love to have sleepovers with you, Emma and Abby. We love that you like to play with Baxter and Benny and you make sure they are safe. You are great at swimming, gymnastics, dance, puzzles even the treadmill. LOVE, HUGS AND KISSES SUPER GRANDAUGHTER Nanny Terri % Poppy Neal
Thanks for being a great friend. I think you are so pretty and your nails always look nice. I hope we are in the same camp group this year. Let's play soon.
Jillian, I love you so much! Thanks for lending me the beautiful tank top. I am happy you love the Barbie! We'll find her another crown. I hope we have another playdate soon. Looking forward to summer at Camp Crestwood and at the new gym. I hope you get straight hair today! Sarah
Dear Jillian,
ReplyDeleteCongratulations, you are a Superstudent! You are a terrific teacher's helper. I am so proud of you for always being a leader! I hope you enjoy your special week, Superstudent.
Love,
Miss Platt
Dear Jillian,
ReplyDeleteI had a great time on our playdate on Friday. You are a good friend and I really like you. I hope you have a great week. I can't wait to have another playdate with you!
Love,
Julia
Dear Jillian,
ReplyDeleteYou are the best sister. Your poster is great. I am happy we did it together. I always love to do gymnastics with you. You have the cutest smile. I love being around you. You are the funniest sister ever!
I love you so much!
Love your sister,
Abby
Dear Jillian,
ReplyDeleteWe love you so much!! You are a SUPER STUDENT and a SUPER DAUGHTER!! We love watching you learn, dance, swim, and do gymnastics. You make us proud every day!! You are a sweet and loving sister and friend. Have the best week as the Super Student!!!
Love Forever,
Mommy and Daddy
XOXOXO
Dear Jillian/ Little Monster Girl,
ReplyDeleteI love you soooooooooo much!!! You are always kind, caring, helpful, respectful and responsible!!! You are GREAT at ALL of the sports that you play including... swimming, gymnastics, soccer,tennis and dance! You are AMAZING at puzzles, board games, handball and being nice! You are an awesome friend and sister!
Oh and you are also GREAT at being my little monster girl!!!!!!!
Love Always,
Emma
Nanny Terri and Poppy Neal,
ReplyDeleteWe are so lucky to have such fabulous grandaugters. We love you soooo much and think you are amazing at everything you do. Sometimes we forget you are 4, and think you are older. You are fun to be with. You tell great funny, true life stories. We love to have sleepovers with you, Emma and Abby. We love that you like to play with Baxter and Benny and you make sure they are safe. You are great at swimming, gymnastics, dance, puzzles even the treadmill.
LOVE, HUGS AND KISSES SUPER GRANDAUGHTER
Nanny Terri % Poppy Neal
Thanks for being a great friend. I think you are so pretty and your nails always look nice. I hope we are in the same camp group this year. Let's play soon.
ReplyDeleteDear Jillian,
ReplyDeleteI hope you have a pretty superstar week.
Love,
Sienna
Jillian,
ReplyDeleteI love you so much! Thanks for lending me the beautiful tank top. I am happy you love the Barbie! We'll find her another crown. I hope we have another playdate soon. Looking forward to summer at Camp Crestwood and at the new gym.
I hope you get straight hair today!
Sarah
Hello Jillian,
ReplyDeleteI am very happy to be your friend because you are so nice and always plays with me. I like your dresses which are beautiful. You are very nice.
Isis
Dear Jillian,
ReplyDeleteI love being in the same class as you. I hope that we can have a playdate soon. Hope you have a super week.
Love,
Andrew