Dear Erica,Enjoy your Super Student Week! You are really cool.Love,Julia
Dear Erica,Congratulations, you are a Superstudent! I am so proud of you for always trying so hard. What an amazing artist you are! I hope you enjoy your special week, Superstudent.Love,Miss Platt
Dear Erica,I hope you have a happy Superstudent Week. You're so pretty.Love, Sienna
Dear Erica,I wish that you could have a sleepover. You are my friend.Love,Jillian
Dear Erica,I like that we are in the same class. You are a nice person. Hope you had a super week.Love,Andrew
Dear Erica,
ReplyDeleteEnjoy your Super Student Week! You are really cool.
Love,
Julia
Dear Erica,
ReplyDeleteCongratulations, you are a Superstudent! I am so proud of you for always trying so hard. What an amazing artist you are! I hope you enjoy your special week, Superstudent.
Love,
Miss Platt
Dear Erica,
ReplyDeleteI hope you have a happy Superstudent Week. You're so pretty.
Love,
Sienna
Dear Erica,
ReplyDeleteI wish that you could have a sleepover. You are my friend.
Love,
Jillian
Dear Erica,
ReplyDeleteI like that we are in the same class. You are a nice person. Hope you had a super week.
Love,
Andrew